You are looking at an ex-display Chord Epic Analogue analogue interconnect. The cable is 0.5 metres in length and is terminated 2-RCA to 2-RCA.
The interconnect is in excellent condition and is in full working order. On very close inspection you may notice a mark on the plugs, but this is normal with a used cable.
Ships well packed in original packaging; the original packaging will be placed in additional outer-packaging for safer shipping.
- New Tuned ARAY conductor geometry – carries a musical signal with a high degree of coherence and detail.
- Silver-plated conductors with PTFE insulation
- High frequency effective foil and high density braid shielding
- True balanced conductor configuration.
- Built by hand at The Chord Company.
- Fitted with silver-plated Neutrik XLR plugs or Chord VEE 3 direct silver-plated RCA plugs.
- Tuned ARAY conductor geometry was originally developed for the Chord Sarum cable range.
Tuned ARAY conductor geometry developed for high performance balanced connections.
Fitted with silver-plated Neutrik XLR connectors .The Epic analogue XLR cable employs a unique multiple conductor construction. The conductors have been wired to produce the best possible performance via a balanced connection. Epic conductors are constructed from silver-plated multi strand oxygen free copper. These conductors are insulated with PTFE before being surrounded by a specially selected PVC jacket. This reduces mechanical noise and correctly spaces the high density braid and foil shield, which is effective to high frequencies. This cable is available in custom lengths and can also be terminated with Chord VEE 3 silver-plated RCA plugs.
U.K.: Shipping will be by DPD (next working day service)
Rest of the World: Shipping will be by major courier
All shipping services fully tracked and insured.
We do not ship direct to China. Buyers wishing items shipped to China, please contact:
我们公司产品无法直接运输到中国大陆。如果您想参加我们公司物品的拍卖和竞标，请联系我们的中国代理：L.J.E Marketing Ltd.
希望你们能通过代理(L.J.E Marketing Ltd.)，购买到合意的产品。
Thanks for looking. Any questions, please ask.