You are looking at a pre-owned Moon by Simaudio 810LP Phono Preamplifier.
The 810LP is in beautiful condition (please see photographs) and in full working order. There is one tiny mark on the lest hand side toward the rear (please see photographs), but nothing of any significance at all.
Ships in original double-boxes with DIP switch tool, XLR shorting pins, SimLink 12V trigger cable, Owner's manual and mains cable (U.K. plug).
Worldwide courier shipping (fully tracked and insured).
A true purist design that is destined to become the new reference for analog playback. Astonishing analog reproduction combined with unsurpassed flexibility!
With the MOON 810LP, Simaudio envisioned a design with absolutely no restrictions; the ultimate goal being to transport all of the emotion from the artist, from the recording studio to your living room.
The oversized power supply, is housed in an isolated steel enclosure to eliminate all traces of AC artifacts. Within this enclosure is a high quality toroidal transformer, a "pi-type" filter to reduce AC transmission noise and multiple stages of voltage regulation. On the actual audio circuit, there are 4 stages of M-LoVo (MOON low voltage DC regulation circuit).
A dual-mono fully balanced differential design, the MOON 810LP is Simaudio’s first Evolution Series phono preamplifier. Representing an “all out assault” on phono preamplification resulting from a combination of customized parts in an ultra-refined audio circuit which is mounted on a floating suspension and fed by a unique power supply.
Its highly configurable nature – selectable gain, impedance loading, capacitance loading and equalization curves – is accomplished using DIP switches located on the bottom panel. These switches are located directly in line with the circuit at optimal locations to yield the shortest possible signal path. These adjustments, in conjunction with an excellent overload margin, allow the MOON 810LP to work with virtually any available phono cartridge.
Key features/Design features
- The dedicated audio circuit board is mounted on a 5-point gel-based floating suspension which is derived from our M-Octave Damping technology, originally developed for the reference 850P Preamplifier.
- Adjustable impedance loading (64 available settings from 12.1Ω to 47kΩ)
- Adjustable capacitance loading (16 available settings from 0pF to 1120pF)
- Adjustable gain settings (16 available settings from 40dB to 70dB)
- 4 stages of our M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage) DC regulation circuit; a highly sophisticated circuit that is virtually free of noise, yielding an exceptionally fast, precise, and stable DC voltage. The result is a power supply with a virtually unmeasureable noise floor .
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i²DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); There is one inductor dedicated to each integrated circuit type component (DAC, Op-Amp, etc.) in the audio circuit’s signal path; 24 stages in all.
- Selectable equalization curves for both the RIAA and the IEC standards.
- Customised parts include metallized polypropylene film capacitors with very tight tolerances of 1%.
- 4-Layer printed circuit boards with pure copper tracings for a much shorter signal path; This results in greater sonic accuracy and a dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio.
- Power supply featuring a “pi-type” filter comprised of 40,000uF of capacitance and dual choke inductance .
- 12 Volt trigger input and output for remote operation.
- Ultra rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations.
- Accurate matching of the very finest quality electronic components in a symmetrical circuit design.
Inputs (XLR / RCA): 1 pair / 1 pair
S/N Ratio (full scale @40dB gain): 115dBr
S/N Ratio (full scale @70dB gain): 95dBr
IEC Curve Effect: -7dB @ 10Hz
Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.1dB
Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -106dB
Output impedance: 50Ω
THD (20Hz - 20kHz): 0.0008%
Intermodulation distortion: 0.001%
Input overload @40dB gain (XLR / RCA): 200mV RMS / 100mV RMS
Input overload @70dB gain (XLR / RCA): 5mV RMS / 2.5mV RMS
Shipping weight: 40 lb / 18 kg
Dimensions (width x height x depth): 18.75 x 4.0 x 16.8 in / 47.6 x 10.2 x 42.7 cm
U.K.: Shipping will be by DPD or DHL (next working day service)
European Union: Shipping will be by DPD or DHL (2 to 6 working day service, dependent on destination country)
North America: Shipping will be by FedEx Priority or DHL (1 to 3 working day service)
Oceania and Far East: Shipping will be by TNT, UPS, DHL or FedEx (3 to 7 working day service, dependent on destination country)
All shipping services fully tracked and insured
We do not ship directly to China. If you live in China and wish this equipment to sent to you direct, please read the text below:
我们公司产品无法直接运输到中国大陆。如果您想参加我们公司物品的拍卖和竞标，请联系我们的中国代理：L.J.E Marketing Ltd.
希望你们能通过代理(L.J.E Marketing Ltd.)，购买到合意的产品。
The 810LP operates on 220-240V, 50/60Hz. This is perfect for the United Kingdom, European Union, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and some other countries.
Please check this unit will work where you live before bidding.
Thanks for looking. Any questions, please ask.